Friday, July 11, 2008

god, just answer ma questions



why you create a love?
why you create a lie?
why you create a cheat?
why you create a faithfull?
why you create a careness?
why you create me as abnormal?
why you create a sick?

LOVE?
what that stands for?
i confused, all people know bout it,,
may all just know how to get it,,
how to grew up this,,
how to keep it,,
than,,
how to demolish it,,

god,,,,,,

why you just give me those broken?
allways brokend,,
unsuccess,,
i'm standin here for all lover,,

yeah indeed,,
i just your ugly,,
your worst,,
your looser,,
your cheater,,
your liar,,

but,,
just explain me,,
why you put LOVE,,
when i need,,
when i worst,,
whe i hate LOVE,,

they come with other tendency,,
I COME WITH LOVE
I COME WITH FUN
I COME WITHOUT ANYTHING
I HATE AT ALL

god,,

No comments:

Post a Comment